AutoGyro’s Partner Meeting and Fly-In 2022, strengthening the extensive global partner and customer network
- AutoGyro’s partner meeting and Fly-In took place from 24-27 August 2022, strengthening the global network for partners and customers alike
- During the meeting. AutoGyro’s partners were informed of the latest company and new product developments. And given the opportunity to pass their key perspectives and ideas back to the development team.
- The Fly-In event provided a bonding event for AutoGyro’s large global customer base to connect with each other. And with the AutoGyro Team. It further ignites passion in customers by passing on practical skills in aircraft operation and maintenance
This is the first reunion for partners and customers after global travelling has been reopened.
AutoGyro’s partner meeting is an annual conference. At the conference, AutoGyro’s international distributors are able to get detailed company and product updates. As well as to exchange experiences and ideas with each other. This year, partners from the USA, the UK, Costa Rica, Poland, the Czech Republic, Germany, Estonia, Sweden, and France gathered at the company headquarters. The discussion covered various topics from company development, technical support, and product innovation to sales and marketing approaches.
Key topics were stated and discussed:
- AutoGyro is committed to developing customer-centric gyroplane models. And features to meet diverse requirements, both in the recreational and commercial markets
- Maintenance training will be continued for the international partners, with updated information and knowledge tailored for the latest AutoGyro models
- AutoGyro targets a highly engaged international AutoGyro community. To provide aircraft that inspire, excite and drive the passion of flight, whatever the application
The Fly-In event attracted AutoGyro’s worldwide customers to AutoGyro’s Hildesheim production base. Trial flights enabled our guests to experience the most advanced gyroplane technology. For example, the integration of a fully certified Autopilot on Cavalon. Furthermore, they obtained practical skills in the operation and maintenance of gyroplanes via various workshops. On top of these programs. AutoGyro opened the entire production line for visitors. Letting them witness the sophistication of gyroplane manufacture and the real spirit of craftsmanship at AutoGyro. All AutoGyro employees were invited to the Fly-In event to celebrate this festive moment with partners and customers together.
On the evening of the Fly-In day. AutoGyro’s partners, customers and employees came together and enjoyed food, drink and live music. As the Co-CEOs Gerry Speich and Aleksandra Witkowska addressed in the welcome speech: “We are immensely grateful and proud of our partners and loyal customers. Tonight, let’s celebrate together! ”