Flying means freedom. Flying gyros means pure freedom. But flying the MTOnautic is limitless. Equipped with floats, the MTOnautic lands and takes off from water connecting the elements like no other. Maximizing fun and flexibility, the adaptation of the MTOsport is just as free and versatile as technically thought-through. The Nautic gives access to completely new fields of application. No matter if it’s in Scandinavia or the United Arabic Emirates, if on private or commercial basis – the MTOnautic takes you where you want to go.
Enjoy the difference
- True 360deg view for maximum observation capability.
- Sea or inland water operation, take off and landing .
- Nose mounted camera capability.
- Stainless steel unpainted airframe; easy to inspect and no corrosion.
- Rear seat observer/camera operator.
- Superb safety for off-shore operations.
- Long range 96ltr fuel tank.
- Can be supplied with dual or multiple radio systems for combined aerial and marine communications.
- No need for a lifeboat; you are flying in one!
- A friendly face for serious coastal patrol missions.
Prices are as is at March 2023 and subject to change without notice.
Prices are ex-works and do not include taxes, shipping cost, import- or customs duties or fees
*2: typical aircraft configuration, 1 pilot (80kg), 40 ltr fuel, 2000 ft MSL
*3: typical aircraft configuration, 1 pilot (80kg), max fuel, 2000 ft MSL