Introducing the Cavalon Pro version of the AutoGyro Cavalon aircraft, compliant with UK Civil Aviation Authority requirements for a UK Standard Category Certificate of Airworthiness. This ICAO-compliant certificate is recognised across the globe, and AutoGyro is the only company in the world with this level of gyroplane certification.
With this certification, the aircraft is permitted to undertake any paid aerial work for which it is equipped and approved, and where a Certificate of Airworthiness is required, especially in Europe. Examples of such work include air taxi, carriage of goods, surveying, police and fire service duties, and much more.
The Cavalon Pro aircraft are fitted with a certified Rotax 914, 915, or 916 iSc engine and constant speed Woodcomp propeller, ensuring maximum safety and reliability. The Cavalon Pro can be supplied either with a UK registration and Airworthiness Certificate, ready to fly under a UK PPL or CPL licence, or with a Statement of Aircraft Conformity for local country acceptance.
Certification includes day and night VFR, and IFR capability.
Most countries, where legislation permits, would recognise and verify the aircraft certification via their systems and award their equivalent. In cases where that is not practical and subject to local aviation legal limitations, the aircraft can undertake aerial work under a UK registration. This certification is equivalent to any other certificated aircraft, such as a Cessna or Airbus, ensuring the highest level of safety and compliance for professional use.
So, if you’re looking for a reliable and compliant gyroplane for your professional needs, look no further than the Cavalon Pro aircraft. Order yours today and experience the ultimate in professional gyroplane aviation.
Enjoy the difference
- Proven technology with over 550 Cavalons operational worldwide
- Huge load carrying capability, payload up to 300kg depending on the configuration
- Massive range with 100-liters fuel tank
- Warm and comfortable to operate thanks to the hot water heating system, excellent ventilation, and ergonomic seats
- Adjustable pedals, seat position, and back angle
- Adjustable lumbar support and heated seat option
- Multiple integrated on-board safety systems
- Fully automatic constant-speed propeller management
- Very low noise generation
- Rotax ‘lean burn’ fuel management leaving a green footprint.
Technical data can vary regarding country-specific legal requirements
*2: typical aircraft configuration, 1 pilot (80kg), 40 ltr fuel, 2000 ft MSL
*3: typical aircraft configuration, 1 pilot (80kg), max fuel, 2000 ft MSL