MTOtrigo – Our flexible platform
The MTO platform aircraft has multiple uses, whether carrying a single passenger for training or simply fun, two passengers, stretchers, agricultural equipment, or, or… the list seems almost endless!
MTOtrigo is designed for two passengers, giving you independence for unique operations. Easy to fly, easy to service with very little infrastructure requirements. Perfect for dropping parachutists – or stores – or small team incursions, or simply to take two passengers for amazing scenic tours!
The MTOtrigo can operate from normal airfields – or fit with either normal or amphibious floats, and you have the perfect summertime resort aircraft. Or water-based delivery aircraft for up-river support.
Give your teams the flexibility they need to accomplish their special operations. The upgraded model now features the Rotax 915iS or 916iS, providing superior performance and increased flexibility in your mission setup.
The MTOtrigo can be fitted with a stretcher and utilized for medical evacuation or transportation purposes. Oor under-seat release mechanism for dropping stores at low altitudes/low speed, is perfect for replenishing stores in hard-to-reach areas – especially at high altitudes.
Main application areas:
- Unique touristic experience in special areas such as grand canyons, lakes, or sea
- Medical evacuation or transportation
- Stores carrying and dropping
- Fast low-level re-supply.
Enjoy the difference
- Proven technology with over 2000 MTOsports operational worldwide
- Huge load carrying capability, payload up to 300kg depending on configuration
- Massive range with 96-liter fuel tank
- Fantastic 360-degree view, especially for the rear seat
- Adjustable pilot pedals and seat position
- Adjustable pilot lumbar support and heated seat option
- Multiple integrated on board safety systems
- Fully automatic constant-speed propeller management, if fitted
- Versatile platform; uses with wheels, floats or amphibious gear
- Very low noise generation
- Rotax ‘lean burn’ fuel management leaving a green footprint
Technical data can vary regarding country-specific legal requirements
*2: typical aircraft configuration, 1 pilot (80kg), 40 ltr fuel, 2000 ft MSL
*3: typical aircraft configuration, 1 pilot (80kg), max fuel, 2000 ft MSL