MTOsentinel & Cavalon Sentinel- Our camera platform
The MTOsport 2017 – or Cavalon – Sentinel is equipped with one of a range of camera equipment to suit different mission requirements such as traffic law enforcement, search and rescue, surveillance, aerial inspection, fire location and tracking and so much more.
For example, when equipped with the UKRSPECSYSTEMS USG 212 camera, it can track cars and read license plates from 500 feet above ground level. Additionally, it can effectively detect the heat signatures of fires, people, and vehicles on the ground.
This particular camera is a 2-axis stabilized unit with 360 degrees continuous rotation capability, with digital auto video stabilization and target tracking. Its optical zoom capability ranges from zero to 30 times, and its infrared can provide four times zoom. AutoGyro works with a variety of sensor device providers, enabling the right choice of device for the mission profile.
Equipped with the Rotax 915iS – or the 916iS – engine, the MTOSentinel has all the power needed to fulfill your task requirements.
Example application areas:
- Ground vehicle tracking and recognition
- Search and rescue
- Fire spotting and tracking
- General surveillance
- Traffic law enforcement
- Media aerial photography
- Border patrols
- Overhead line monitoring
- Close protection
Our platform for law enforcement
Our law enforcement models provide aerial support by day and by night. All our models are available as Night VFR certified in accordance with BCAR Section T, CRIE-01, and FAA Primary Category.
The MTOsport is the ideal platform to carry camera equipment and provide aerial support and overview for the officers on the ground.
Cameras may be nose mounted (ideal for Floats operations) or mid-under-body.
The abundance of energy from auxiliary alternators allows for easy powering of police radio equipment, ensuring excellent communication. Moreover, there is sufficient power available to support onboard cameras, live stream downlinks, and other systems.
AutoGyro has created a superb cabin ‘office’ environment and will tailor-make one to meet your needs.
Current models offer:
- Police radio system integration with live number plate recognition and 7″ control screen
- Third radio integration for aux communications
- Integrated camera display panel and controls
- Removable passenger seat control stick
- Heated seats, with lumbar support, perfect comfort for long missions
- Open cabin, ideal for hotter mission environments
- Tandem seated for excellent 360-degree view
Enjoy the difference
- Proven in-service technology
- Real-life use cases, not aspirations
- Ergonomically designed and tested
- Super-smooth camera platform
- Live downlink service available
- Multiple camera fitment possible.
Technical data can vary regarding country-specific legal requirements
*2: typical aircraft configuration, 1 pilot (80kg), 40 ltr fuel, 2000 ft MSL
*3: typical aircraft configuration, 1 pilot (80kg), max fuel, 2000 ft MSL