Passionate. Inspired. Driven. Visionary.
“Made in Germany”
AutoGyro is the world leader in the innovation, production, and distribution of gyroplanes. Production commenced in 2003, and since then AutoGyro has proudly produced and delivered more than 3.100 aircraft across the globe. The company has the highest market share in the entire global gyroplane industry.
Based in Hildesheim, Germany, all the AutoGyro models are developed in-house, and more than 90% of the aircraft parts are self-manufactured. These stunning German-engineered aircraft are fully certified by numerous national aviation authorities.
AutoGyro is the only gyroplane manufacturer in the world with certification approval for gyroplane commercial flight operations.
With a sales and service network in over 40 countries, AutoGyro is perfectly placed to support national or international flight requirements, wherever the aircraft is planned to operate.
Mission & Vision
“To bring the ultimately reliable, sustainable and enjoyable air mobility and airbone solutions to people and business”
“To design and manufacture safe, reliable and innovative gyroplanes that provide pilots with unparalleled freedom and flexibility in their aviation pursuits, while continuously improving our products and services to meet the evolving needs of our customers”
The AutoGyro team actively promotes sustainability within all aspects of our business; within the production and total lifecycle of our products, and the environment that we create them.
Thanks to the technological integration of the industry-leading aircraft engines, combined with AutoGyro’s advanced design concepts, high-performance propellers and excellent aerodynamics, AutoGyro provides you with the Best-in-Class package of power, performance and fuel consumption, leading to low noise and low carbon footprints.
Why AutoGyro products are right for you
- Stunningly beautiful Red Dot design award-winning aircraft, handcrafted to meet your needs.
- Available in almost any colour or colour combination, with a huge range of options and accessories.
- Handmade in Germany to German industrial standards.
- An enviable overall verifiable performance package of speed, range, payload, and comfort.
- Real service reliability with real product support, crafted over 20 years of production.
- The largest gyroplane manufacturer in the world, with more than 2,000 MTOsport gyroplanes, 550 Cavalons, and 550 Calidus delivered all around the globe.
- Huge collective knowledge of real-time service experience. Amassed from more than 3,100 aircraft produced.
- To keep you looked after, AutoGyro has over 40 international sales and maintenance partners.
- To keep you in the air, a full spectrum of customer service and after-sales service, including spare parts supply, online technical and maintenance support, and airworthiness information.
- To keep you safe, our aircraft are fully certified by numerous national aviation authorities and prove to comply with the combined highest global certification requirements. These include the UK Civil Airworthiness Authority BCAR Section T, UK, and CRI-E01, German BUT (Bauvorschriften für Ultraleichte Tragschrauber), Federal Aviation Authority of America Primary Category and, ASTM requirements of Civil Aviation Authority of China – as well as detail additional requirements in other countries. No other gyroplane manufacturer gives you this level of safety.